View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 07:02 AM
ElizaSparrow
Master Fan

Ilda: I agree with you, but as Kendra said I also think that Gold cared more for Henry AND Emma in S1. This season it's just like "Nooo... I don't want Cora to come to SB because she'll hurt Belle! So I'll just let Henry suffer and kill Emma and Snow instead!!!" WTF?

I don't want to see Emma choose a side either between Hook and Gold! If so I won't be able to choose which one she should be with

Well, Gold has always wanted revenge but he's never tried to kill Emma before. This reminds me more of Dark One Rumple who kills anyone who's on his way, rather than Gold who wouldn't hurt Emma because he cares for her

Kendra: That would be pretty cool! But I doubt so... I find it already awesome that Emma has to go to Rumple's cell to find the thing to get rid of Cora

Well, I guess Tallahassee was a favorite of mine (just not for the Neal/Emma scenes though ^^ )

I thought you'd be happy with Hook/Aurora in this episode But yeah, Hook is a Pirate, he betrays and uses people to get what he wants so I'm not surprised he took Aurora's heart. Not to mention that he doesn't like "being double crossed" My only question is HOW THE HELL DID HE GET HER HEART???

I agree with you, I wish Gold cared a bit more for Henry and Emma, like he did in S1 He still did care for Henry though

Well, Cora has ripped a lot of hearts out, mostly from innocent people and I don't think she would mind killing one of the girls or even Hook or anyone else to get to SB and make Regina and everyone else's life miserable. I really can't stand her, sorry

Well, Colin did say that Hook used his charm a lot to get what he wants, so I don't think he cares how old the woman in front of him is to do so

Well, she only said she loved him after saving him, but maybe that was after their first meeting, I can't remember. Anyway, it's not more ridiculous than Thumbelina saying the Fairy Prince is her "true love" right after they've met too ^^

Aaawww!! I can't confuse Muse's songs because they're all so different But I've listened them all quite a few time, soo...

I also don't get how Emma has learnt to fight so well, so fast! I hope she won't win against Hook because that would be kind of unrealistic IMO (except if she isn't fighting by the rules of course, which seems to be the case)
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!