View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:10 PM
PrincessB
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Thank you for the new info guys!

Charming is putting Henry first by sacrificing himself for him to get his mother and grandmother back. Seeing Snow again is his motivation for the sacrifice but it's not the main reason he is making it. As Gold pointed out if Emma and Snow don't get the info they are trying to send Cora will kill them. So Charming is thinking well it might be my only chance to see my wife again and it's a risk I have to take for their lives. And he knows that if he doesn't come back, at least the info will save his daughter and wife and Red and the dwarfs will be there to make sure Henry is safe. As shown in that preview Charming has complete faith that Snow will be there to receive the message so even if like you said Charming might not be sure he himself makes it, he is sure Snow will be there and keeping Snow and Emma alive is what is best for Henry. As for Cora vs Regina that is the point, they are trying to send the message to prevent Cora from coming to storybrooke, that is how Charming is protecting Henry. Knowing that if they get the message even if Cora comes along they (emma-snow) come right along to protect him. Now we also have the spoiler that discusses how sure Charming is and how Snow is not as sure, so Charming seemed pretty sure not doubting she and Emma can make it back. Also now that magic is back true love kiss should work in Storybrooke so Henry could wake up Charming if all else fails. Charming has to protect Henry from Cora and the best way to do that is to risk himself to give that message knowing that Red and the dwarfs will be there if it fails which he doesn't seem to think it will.
I see your point, I hope it is the way you describe because that's kind of how I understood from the preview, its hard to say until that point what happens, because it seems this scene is around middle/ending of the episode, because up to that point Henry figured out who Aurora is, they have been communicating, Cora kidnapped Aurora. So you're right might be the only way, because I was under the impression all they wanted to do was keep Cora and Hook away from Storybrooke and Emma and Snow would go back with that compass and dust, I didn't think Charming would have any crucial information, which I hope it is, and it's the only way.

Now as of Henry waking Charming up, I don't know if it's possible I never thought about it. I sure hope it's possible!

If not I wonder if he will wake up at all until they're back Because in the spoiler about Snowing it says they can't touch, so she can't kiss him then I suppose This is way too awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by taragenie (View Post)
Doesn't seem like it. No mention of past FTL in the synopsis, episode stills, promo, or sneak peeks.
in the spoilers it does say about how Regina never cared about Snow and even if Snow wanted to make amendments even before the curse happened.

There it is:
Quote:
But over in Fairy Tale Land, Snow White isn't so sure.

"We will discover that Snow has grappled with this question her entire life: whether or not the queen is capable of change," Goodwin revealed. "We do learn that Snow gives her chances time and time again."

"I will always find you."