View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Mone
Addicted Fan

Hi to all! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

The jello talk is making me hungry... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Maybe swimming in jello-like water is easier because you don't sink so fast... So you can relax... paddle a little and watch "the most beautiful girl [Zan] had ever seen" (tm Larek/Brody/Zan). [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Kathy W:
<STRONG>ukspacegirl: Good to see you! I'm sure Dobs is thrilled to see you. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
He disappeared into the bathroom rather quickly. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

On the DVD music subject... I don't really like the use of the latest and coolest chart music on a tv show. *hugs Fisher album* I Will Love You is a big exception for me. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I prefer shows that come with their own score and their own title song (makes the whole product tighter and more unique) and I prefer instrumental pieces as background music (especially in a scene with dialogue). However, I understand why fans of these songs/scenes are unhappy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I also downloaded the MP3 of I Will Love You which was copyrighted - so I always assumed that it was legally put on the web by the band or record company for promotional reasons. (It worked - I bought the album.) If they indeed offer it online for free, it's possible that they will allow the DVD PTB to use it. I hope. Still not planning to buy any Roswell DVDs - but the Rebel Theme has to stay. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] On the other hand... Using a chilling horror movie score in all M/T scenes might help to reduce the How? What? How? effect of Departure. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The Japanese covers are indeed better - not as misleading as the R1 version.

So Season 2 is in the works? Hmmm... How do I get TPTB to have Emilie and Colin do a season overview or the audio commentary on the "Alex arc" episodes? I think it would be absolutely hilarious to have these two discuss their acting choices. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Colin: "So Emilie, why did you decide to play Tess all loving and sweet in this crucial Tess-is-planning-to-murder-them-all scene? Why not going for something more ambiguous?"

Emilie: "I DON't KNOW, COLIN. Why is your Alex so perfectly normal and happy?"

Colin: *sigh*

Emilie: *sigh*

TPTB: Kids!

Emilie: Oops, sorry. I loved this story - it was a real challenge for me to have my character go bad. It gave me the chance to show more of my acting skills... sort of.

Colin: Yeah, the inner angst and confusion my character is going through... Oh, here I sit in the library and read a book in a totally conflicted and tortured kind of way!

...and so on. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]