View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:21 AM
Dommie
Obsessed Fan

I really do love the photo in OP! Too bad she didn't put Brady in the background.

Two Scoops in soapcentral.com -

Quote:
KRISTEN and E.J. I actually think that Kristen wants to help E.J. The majority of it has to do with getting E.J. to be in her debt. But, I'll admit that there's an instant bond that DiMera kids share. Stefano's impression -- good or bad-- is not easy to forget.

And these two fallen angels certainly do share a mutual respect for scheming. E.J. was impressed with Kristen's series of "strange coincidences" that cause "bizarre outbursts" from Marlena. I'm still a little cranky that Stefano is hiding behind Kristen rather than apologizing to E.J. But, the highly entertaining banter between Kristen and E.J. is well worth it.

BRADY I pondered it in my last column, but now I'm downright sure of it now. Brady and Kristen are on a collision course right for each other. I haven't seen Brady this mad since he shoved Vivian in that sarcophagus. He's got that slight Zoolander meets Buffalo Bill look in his eye again. Yes, that is a good thing.

Brady is at his best when he's willing to get a little dirty. And while Kristen may have gotten the best of John before, she's messing with a Kiriakis now. I can't wait for Victor to find out! And he thought Nicole was bad...
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Dommie is offline   Reply With Quote