View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:31 PM
White_Witch
Passionate Fan

TFTN!

FInally watched! Loved it! I'm still giddy

Nate is so totally the dad for me, how that will affect his realtionship with Audrey i don't know but i bet that it'd make for a very interesting reveal.

nancye Was thinking the same, could be Nate's or could be Audrey's, because i consider her immunity a trouble on itself, maybe Duke needs to touch her blood to check. If i could chose i'd give him Sarah/Lucy/Audrey's trouble and make then two immune people, maybe then he could take her place jumping through time and she could stay with Nate.

Another thing i wonder is where was Sarah before coming to Haven? Who was she? Why Agent Howard is always her "handler"? and he never changes...what do we have? a different dimension where they go where there's no time but where he knows everything? :/

Some things killed me, the way Nathan looked at her, i could practically see the I love you written on his forehead *_*, Sarah's personality, GARLAND! i knew i missed him but never realized how much until i saw him ;_; and babyGarland, what a moment for Nate, Nate's face when she told him about the CK!, Duke, Nate+Duke ... so many things!

Reading in the old thread Rachael I suggest we keep the AUDREY GET YOUR MAN LIKE SARAH DID! as a title if she doesn't get a move soon! ;D Love it!

Do you think that part of her decission to stay in Haven (and always come back) could also have something to do with a hope of crossing Nate again? She knew this wasn't his time, but she didn't know what time that was

jules About the "i've always loved you" I already said it here, when Audrey started to say the "I was supposed to be the one..." i think she "glitched" and maybe some of those feelings from Sarah came to her, not the memories, but the feelings, maybe it was just a moment, but i really think she filtered her

nancye

XD imagine Audrey going to Nate and slapping him and going all you made out with Sarah, you got her pregnant! Why didn't you tell me? You knew? How long have you known?..."A while..." XD

We don't know that, maybe she already came from another life/identity since she had Howard and meeting Nate just made the click for her to try to break the cicle

Tutor_Girl

Agree, i can't see them as anything else than brother and sister, plus, Duke saw Sarah and Nate kissing and he seemed allright with that too

Other things i wonder is how long was sarah there? enough to have a baby we know but how long has Audrey been there? Could this have happened to her? Also Lucy never got to meet Nate...poor girl