View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:17 AM
Regulus-Fan
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
so did I. me too. the dude who played Chris was brilliant. he was like really tall but one could still feel his fear. I wish he had survived too. and that he would be part of Tyler's pack.

Trevino really impressed me this season. as Klaus and now in the latest episode.

yes! I'd pay money to watch this! the gang has taken both of them for granted and pushed them around to save Elena. We NEED a scene of them talking about this.
Yes he did such a good job in those few scenes he had. And that last scene when he looked at Klaus you could really see how much he wanted to be free of all this and how relieved he was that he could go but then
I would love for Tyler to finally have a pack.

Yes, I thought his interactions with Hayley were a little bit awkward in episode 5 but this episode it was more organic and like I said that last scene is probably my fav of him this season acting-wise. I didn´t like that he threw that bottle so close to Caroline´s head and I want him to apologize for it because I understand that he was furious but he shouldn´t have done that. However I don´t want him to take back what he said, because it was the truth.

Yup definitely needed.