View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:42 AM
your creation
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, I really don't have a single thing I would change out of this episode. It isn't what I expected to watch but my gosh it was 100% better than I even thought it would be. From each of their personal stories and perspectives on it all, to the courage of the victim not only to uphold the name of his friends but to save people who had been working where he had been ignored was very noble of him. I am very glad he wasn't murdered, that the only "bad guy" in this tale was those who committed the terror attacks that day, there was nothing to pull our focus from what they did.

I really like that the episode has a sort of "light" beginning, BB talking basketball, Brennan kind of trying an experiment with the Squinterns and them battling with each other but when it came to it they worked hard, each using their skills to the best of their abilities to begin to find an identity for this "homeless" guy. The moment, as you say, when they realised the man was injured on/in 9/11 was goosebump inducing, they knew they had to help him.

It was definitely a superbly written episode, it could've taken many different routes, it could've been a lot less personal but the writers/crew/actors stuck with that emotion and made it work for the story of each of them and the victim. Truly a beautiful episode.