View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 09:09 PM
Gelfling
Elite Fan

Just have to bitch again about the lack of Kalinda. No Nick so no Kalinda? Is that it?

Bitching done. Now. Didn't she look awesome?! and although she had three scenes... BIG Kudos to her for not helping with the "Lesbian defense" that Eli is trying against Maddie. (Really dude? Really??) and for giving Cary and Alicia their winning strategy.

Quote:
pics from A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Cure Parkinson’s event, Nov. 10
I love the pic inside way more than the red carpet pics (too much direct light from the flash or something, they look like they were way too close) but she's as always.

Quote:
Comments like "I have difficulty being away from him" still seem very out of character to me.
and again if Nick had been written differently, I wouldn't even mind that line. But it's like Diane saying "Oooh that Mitt Romney is so hot" or something just

Quote:
it can't be his helpless inner boy (because we haven't really seen her reacting to it)
We did. But it seemed more like a knee jerk reaction. Like she is used to taking care of him. She didn't seem to be enjoying it on a personal level.

Quote:
and it can't be the usual "circle of domestic violence" (because we haven't seen parts of that on screen) .
And that would be so far from Kalinda. She's a survivor. Whatever she had to survive, it feels like she had to start early.

Quote:
Not if it was from before he showed up. Around the IRS/Bishop thing.
Then they should have made it more obvious. I doubt even Kalinda can, from her outfit and talking to Eli, determine when the pic was taken. Let alone us.
And now I realize that's not what we were talking about but didn't Nick say there were hundreds of them? Why would the Feds stop the surveillance suddenly, especially if they were close to an arrest?

Quote:
Please don't say that!
awww
Just from a personal point of view, they made it damn hard to find Kalinda. I'm having a big ole writers block because of it. First they blocked my A/K writing and now Kalinda...

Quote:
And other things... But then again, it might be my perv mind!
gotta love your pervy mind

"You can just call me Root, B!tch"