View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 08:50 PM
Kiki17
Elite Fan

Episode was just ok, some of my thoughts: (this is going to be brief cause I am so angry I lost my TGW DVR tonight )

-Alicia/Cary I was so pleased. It was such a nice scene, nice interactions. It was nice that Cary got some screen time since the fist 4 episodes he barely got two scenes. So good for Matt. And I think it gave us some great A/C stuff so pleased! It was all warm and fuzzy
-Cary's dad was a real douche, damn! Give Cary a hug someone
-Geneva such underused, wished we could get her mom.
-Alicia and her laugh are everything to me
-Didn't find Ricci funny, and the case didn't really do much for me. And office politics wasn't all that great either.
-Nice to see an C/K/A scene together
-Peet was back, wasn't expecting that, though I knew she was coming back but didn't think it was now. Was it a three episode deal?
- Alicia getting a call asking her "Does she like Brazilian food" WTF! And that Brazilian birthmark, on my lord WTH......"Boy you ever wonder about this country" and after Patreus even more true :lol
-So did I miss something but whats the connection between Maddie/Indira? Did Maddie put her up too? Or Maddie is still getting information from her cause she thinks Indira is telling the truth?
-I think the most important line of this episode "People hire people they know, its not wrong, it just is"......so so so so very true
-Clarke needs to calm down a bit. And David Lee still rocks

Next's weeks promo!!!

(this was suppose to be brief, but not sure what happened )

"I want a happy life. And I want to control my own fate."
--- Alicia Florrick