View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 01:35 AM
JaSam4Life
Elite Fan

Rebecca isn't special, she isn't going to be "Spared" the crappy writing that seems to be going around. Elena had her turn around, maybe it's Rebecca's turn. This is a soap, I have never seen a soap where one character slept with only one person. I'm sure Rebecca is going to be sleeping around in the series as all the other characters also. Who knows maybe Elena's brother and Rebecca will get it on at some point.

I don't see that at all. I see John Ross and Elena (From what I heard again never watched the First Dallas) as the "New" but different Sue Ellen and JR. Again I have only heard bits and pieces of SE/JR's History but from what I gather is it was very Season one JRE but maybe a little worse? Sue Ellen just like Elena tried to see the good in JR (Correct me if I'm wrong) and while JR I think was more on the bad side (Though from what I have heard he always loved Sue Ellen?) John Ross, As Josh has stated might have the bad side of his father, but and this is where i think they are different. John Ross is a good guy, He is. I believe John Ross would have give up everything if that's what Elena wanted and I don't see JR ever willing to do the same for Sue Ellen so why i think John Ross is very much his father, I think not really growing up with JR probably saved him.