View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 06:58 PM
eri_spnfan
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ‘ChelsღChina (View Post)
Amelia has no credibility with me as a character whatsoever! And that all starts with her not being credible at her job. I think she's a bad vet which makes her less credible as a person. So when she's telling us that her husband died in a war, the question I have is, why should we believe her?
Exactly! I don't believe her. The whole thing seems so cheesy and soap opera ish. Remember Carver said that perception would play a big factor this year? I don't think what we're being made to believe actually happened.....

As with the soul-less Sam thing. Am I mistaken thinking that Sam never knew he was soul-less. How could Sam tell Dean he didn't have a soul if Sam didn't know what was wrong with him?! Cas figured that out for the both of them!

And Dean can't possibly blame soul-less Sam for going out with Samuel. That WAS NOT Sam. It was his body. Everything that made Sam the person he is was rotting in the cage! Dean knows that, he even said in season six to soul-less Sam to "Stop pretending you’re my brother because I know you're not". Or something very close to that.

I think that's very lazy writing for Dean to blame Sam for those things when it really wasn't him! Then again, the ghost was blowing things out of proportion for everyone it infected. I mean, the guy that wanted to kill the ref for calling him out? That's ridiculous and so trivial, so maybe Dean was meant to blame Sam for things he had no control over because of the ghost.

Supernatural . Reign. Sleepy Hollow. The Walking Dead.
eri_spnfan is offline   Reply With Quote