View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 12:42 AM
billibhoney
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann357 (View Post)
I hope we see progress with her working out all of her issues as a vampire...I'm still not liking the cure plot. I think it will be a big copout if they change her back to human this season.
I agree about the cure thing. Cure or no cure it doesn't undo what she's done as a vamp. I feel like my biggest issue with this vamp thing is the logic. We have these hunters, who are aware of a "cure". That is the term they use. So why not round up all the vamps and cure them all? They are basically calling vampirism a disease. It is like saying, hey we have a cure for a virus but we will hide this cure 'cause there is more fun in just killing you while keeping you away from the cure. It is like those conspiracy theories about them having a cure for cancer but "they" don't want us to have it 'cause there's more money in not curing it. I mean seriously. What am I missing? This giant gap in logic is one problem and the whole copout thing is problem numero dos. And I think that Delena won't be end game if Elena is cured so that is my problem 3. Oh, and, wouldn't the witches and especially the original witch know about the cure? why arrange for all her children and countless others to die if they could just be cured?

The writers have some serious explaining to do. They better make it plausible or else this will become a shark jumping SL.

Go Tar Heels!!