View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Lennie1984
Elite Fan

I dont mind Hallie to be honest, i think she is a lovely girl it seems, and i dont really mind Casey/Hallie together, whether they they stay together or not

What i do mind is how Dawson is around Casey, i gave it a chance on whether i could ship it, but i realised i dont...... and as someone pointed out earlier, that she acts like a googly teen around him (and off with Hallie), which is not the Dawson i want to see, i want to see the Dawson that is her when around Mills and so on......

I really liked their scene together, trying to guess what was put in what she cooked and laughing, having a banter and fun........ etc

What are you doing Severide, his arm is just going to get worse....... i do understand him being dependent on drug to numb his pain, and do what he had to - to get it, but in the long run its not helping him or his arm, and this profession is about putting other first, so he needs his arms and himself to be in first class shape, Shame we didnt see Elise, but we saw the Mills restaurant lol

Severide is my fave and then Mills (you cant help but like Mills)
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones

Last edited by Lennie1984; 11-08-2012 at 07:52 AM