View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Nina82
Dedicated Fan

I'm honestly not bothered at all anymore with Zoe & George's conversation. I mean Zoe still can't/doesn't want to admit her feelings for Wade, not even to herself. And I'm sure she doesn't think her 'thing' with Wade is serious or could ever become serious. So how could she tell George, of all people, that it is if she doesn't believe it herself yet? And even if she had an inkling that what she has with Wade could be much more, she still doesn't want to lose George completely (sadly ) so she simply can't tell him!

Meanwhile she comes up with a lot of crap reasons why she can't be with George, because she doesn't really want to be with him. Which I'm sure is more an unconscious decision than anything else because in her head she still has this perfect picture of them together. That's also why I think her reasons don't have to make sense. They actually show pretty well how confused Zoe is with the whole situation. Her head wants one thing (Fantasy/Zombie George) and her heart another (Wade). Now Zoe only has to learn to trust her heart which also is the reason why she ended up in BlueBell in the first place

The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!