View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:46 AM
Tracie76
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa2011 (View Post)
Tracie, that post is just great. Cant add anything.

She really did. Plus, she's so great with arts.

yes, seriously. And the more I think about it, the more "random" I also find it that suddenly Lemon and Lavon might get together again. I mean, never to the point of randomness that is ZG because they actually had something real and deep and feelings can always show up again, but Lemon seemed to have moved on from Lavon for sure. So if they want to start a new triangle here with AB/Lemon/Lavon..then they really do suck at them.
Thanks I actually just reposted it to Tumblr. I still need to post thoughts about the episode, but that will work for now. It just seems to me that the writers may be as bored with ZG as we are so that is why they only randomly throw them out there. They may run out of story ideas if they do too many at once.

And agreed on L/L. I'm not getting that at all either. Lavon seems to have definitely moved on. And Lemon clearly did last season. So to just bring it up out of no where is strange and I'm not feeling that connection. LOL Now what I could see happening is Lemon and Lavon dating and George noticing and wanting to get back with Lemon.

But again ultimately this show isn't going to convince me at this point and time that George and Lemon aren't getting back together. If it is going any other way then really all of these actors are getting the wrong messages from the writers and the directors. We should be getting much more from ZG and a lot less from LG and ZW. And still LL is just weird at this point to me.