View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 AM
sommerregen
Fan Forum Hero

My pleasure. I cant wait for 50, wee. But do we have someone in charge for a new OP, or will we keep it? I know we talked about adding a new soundtrack, but I cant remember anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
lol...I'm finding some things definitely try my patience. I mean I get not liking a pairing or something but you have to have your head buried in the sand with some of what is said.

But yeah clearly Wade is going along with whatever is going on right now because there is some benefit for him. He hears what she is saying, but he clearly sees that once again she is back at his place with him. So really her words don't mean much at this point in time because she isn't following through on what she is saying. And half of what she says doesn't make an ounce of sense anyway.
Yeah, that's so frustrating sometimes. And I find it really hard not to discuss all their arguments sometimes because I so dont see anything the show makes GZ say to each other actually happen. There's just not much of a foundation to start with since they barely interact(ed)..whereas it's the complete opposite with WZ. You can't argue or deny that, as much as you may want to.
but that's also my biggest complaint with the writers- if they want to sell a triangle at all costs, then at least do it properly and balanced. The least they should try and do is make people understand both couples. Doesnt mean they have to like them, but understanding GZ would still make things far easier for me. Oh well.

Her actions definitely speak MUCH louder than words.