View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 03:47 PM
BepperGirl
Master Fan

Every once in a while, I get a moment to think and wonder how I did it all. That's when I remember I'm awesome. (Though it would be even more awesome if I got more paid gigs. So far, just one day on a sports documentary has paid. That and me working as an independent video consultant for a church that wants to put sermons on public access TV, so I'm teaching them how to use a professional video camera and editing software.)

It definitely is exciting to see the end product! And part of why I want to work in post production because that's where it all starts coming together.

Quote:
Most of time, the idea we make of someone online is completely different from what we meet in reality.
Ain't that the truth. I can be rather bubbly online, but most of the time when I first meet someone, I'm totally shy and withdrawn until I'm comfortable with the person, which probably doesn't send the greatest impression. I can sometimes be an oversharer though, which might be just as bad. LOL. Oh me. I have my good qualities and I have my bad ones.

Cool. Nothing's really poppin for me though, haha.
I made my icon.

Last edited by BepperGirl; 11-01-2012 at 03:59 PM