View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:56 PM
BepperGirl
Master Fan

Um, you missed me going to Michigan and working ridiculously long hours on a web series. And that's just October! (With some babysitting thrown in, which meant I had get up early to get kids ready for school a couple days. I'm so not ready to be a parent, I must say!)

Gosh, how long has it been? You might have missed me having a boyfriend for about two months and then our failed attempts at staying "just friends" for a few months after that. (One month, we didn't talk at all. And now we haven't talked since before starting on the web series, so probably since the 13th of October? It's for the best though, I think. I always had a preference for women and don't know why I thought this guy was any different.)

You missed me having two holiday retail interviews. (One didn't go so hot, the other with the place I had holiday retail with last year. Neither had an offer on the spot, but the latter said they would keep my application on file if something came up. I had interviewed with them a week later last year, so maybe it's just timing. But while I miss some people at that job, the ex does work there, too, so I dunno.) You haven't missed my third holiday retail interview since that's happening on Monday. I had a really outgoing talk with the person from HR today, so hopefully that will give me an edge.

You missed me relearning how to drive. You haven't missed me going for my 5-hour prelicensing course (I'm hopeful I'll finally do that on Saturday!), so no license yet.

You missed me not getting hit with Sandy. (Thank gosh.)

You missed me going to Toronto for the film festival in September where one of the movies I worked on last summer premiered! I also saw another movie at the festival and was absolutely thrilled to realise I know someone from the crew.

Gosh, you've missed so much. I have to finish syncing and labelling footage for a feature in the next few days. Here's the trailer.
I made my icon.