View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:58 AM
obthavariable
Master Fan

I was a little surprised when the whole on-the-run thing got resolved in the first episode of the season. I thought it would be developed for some part of the season where we would see everyone going on with their jobs while trying to clear her name, and maybe have Brennan secretly helping them out on cases while she was still in hiding, until finally at some point in the season they finally cleared her name.

But anyway, that's not how it happened, so after getting used to it returning to being a procedural I had no problem with it. What I'm liking the most is that Brennan and Booth aren't just acting like typical neurotic parent vs. practical parent. They're much more dimensional than that and we're getting to see what kind of things each one brings to the parenting table, as well as the shared-living table, that we wouldn't expect but can still relate. They're really cool and seeing them work is the best part of the show for me.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live