View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 08:38 PM
Humbug Girl
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yay, more to look forward to. Can we say prolific much? lol. I totally understand about the time thing, and you take as much of it as you need my dear, I'm positively sure it'll be worth it.
I know! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Sometimes I feel like I never stop writing. But the thing about Smallville-verse is that I rarely get bored while writing. I always have to tear myself away from writing it although admittedly I do get writers block occasionally.

Quote:
Why did I just get a picture of a brain in a jar? lmao. :p Okay, so a convo with you on that particular subject would just go whoosh - straight over the head. lol. Where will that study lead you, or where do you hope it will lead you career wise?
I don't know at the moment... I guess I'd like to go into medical research or genetics. The idea of writing for a scientific journal though or something like that and using my love of writing and of science at the same time doesn't sound completely unappealing.

Quote:
Oh, God, I can so agree with you there. I don't know how people can be icked by it. It's totally wow (for lack of a better word, lol). Hard to explain, but from what I've seen from the caps and more so from the little scene I saw spliced into a music vid, it's like Chloe and Lionel have this secret understanding going on behind their eyes. That's not describing what I mean well but it's just like when they look at each other - there's something there, something knowing? Something that we aren't seeing. Do you know what I mean or did I just ass that up? lmao. Whatever it is, it just gives me shivers and chills...the good kind. lol
I know completely what you mean! It doesn't even have to be a good shiver that runs through me. I find myself not caring if I'm creeped out because for the simple fact that there is clearly something going on beneath the surface - something that could me explosive and dramatic and could wrench your heart out while making you happy that its doing so! They're a perfect couple for angst (which I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] writing as you might have guessed [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) and yet at the same time its easy to imagine sweet little intimate moments between them.

And guys, don't worry about writing Chlionel. I figure that its a 'ship that people are going to have to learn to write by actually writing it. I've got the same view of Chlionel as of Chlogan - all fic is good fic.