View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:57 PM
hiddleskittlesღ
Master Fan

I think I have a slight crush on Jesse Spencer.

I watched this because I wanted to find out if Lauren German is in fact not an emotionless robot, and so far she’s OK in this show. I don’t know what she was doing in H50, but it was utter bs. At least in this one she’s not a Mary Sue-type. Just a drug dealer/inhibitor/EMT.

Monica Raymund!!!!!!!!!! Wow. I liked/hated her in TGW, but I’m loving her here!!! And OMG I WANT CASEY AND GABRIELA TO BE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!! INSTANT OTP!!!!!!!!!!!

I dunno if it’s his relationship with Gaga, or the fact that he left TVD (can you tell I’m still bitter about that?) but I don’t really care about Taylor Kinney a lot right now. I like the obvious animosity between Casey and Kelly, though. LOL it just occurred to me that the male leads’ names are female ones.

David Eigenberg!!! YAY!!!! I remember him as Miranda’s man in SatC I love this guy! Please don’t kill off Hermann!

The rest of the cast is strong. I like the chief. Too lazy to IMDB him right now, but he does look familiar… kind of an American Idris Elba. Whoa, his scar though.

The big rescue of the building on fire was SCARY! I hate fire - always have. I’ve always said I’d rather freeze to death than melt, so yeah. But that entire thing was amazing! And the Casey/Kelly helping out each other thing was well done. Even Mouch redeeming himself. I like Mouch.

Sometimes these types of shows can get tiresome and cliche, especially if it’s been done several times before (and sometimes better), but for a pilot ep, this was really good. I’m hoping to see more.

And whoa with Rahm Emmanuel's cameo I like Rahm.