View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:29 AM
DUHsoTK
Elite Fan

Sherlock 10,000 Posts Celebration Thread

Testimonials

"Congratulations on the first 10K posts for Sherlock! The show is really amazing and every episode is wonderful and important. It has been one of my favourite shows and I can't wait for the new series! Cheers to more milestones ahead!" - L i N d $ @ y {Lindsay}

"To some Sherlock Holmes may be a character in a book or a television show or a movie but to me he’s much more than that. The character always seemed to be out of touch with the outside world, just going along with the motions of solving mysteries and living his life. That was of course until John Watson came along, these two obviously mean the world and beyond to each other and it is clearly shown every moment that they were together and apart. More than a friendship and more than a relationship they truly are soul mates, they wouldn’t be who they are without each other.
I love Sherlock because it’s a different view on classic stories, the acting is phenomenal and so is the action. Sherlock is more than just a show to watch, its means a lot to me as do the characters, I feel for them and I can relate to Sherlock in many ways. When I first got into the show I didn’t know who Benedict Cumberbatch was, and now, I’m glad every day that I was able to experience his amazing acting, not only on Sherlock but in movies too. He means a lot to me, I feel like he’s would be one of the most real people I would ever meet if I ever got the chance to. I hate to play favorites because I love Martin Freeman too, this being the first of anything I’ve ever seen him in; I was very impressed with his acting as well! The thing about Sherlock is that it is everything that you want it to be and more and that is what I will always love about the show and the actors in the show.
I’m happy to be part of the Sherlock fandom, and I’m glad that we were able to all get together to discuss our love for this fantastic show." - ocfan27 {Lauren}

"I can't believe we've reached 10,000 posts! Posting at this board has been such a wonderful experience and I cannot wait to celebrate future milestones with you all <3" - DUHsoTK {Teresa}

Icons

x

Special Thanks
Special thanks to ~Cydonia~ (Veronika) for the banners & icons and everyone who contributed