View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:55 AM
ElizaSparrow
Master Fan

Thanks for that explanation Jiorjiina I'm actually only familiar with the Perrault, ballet version and the Disney version, not with the early ones

I don't get why Maleficient would use her sleeping curse twice though if it didn't work the first time already

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Siobhan_Magnus (View Post)
Ugh, so complicated! I think if there is a plan for an Aurora centric episode, it'll be only about Sleeping Beauty, Phillip, Maleficent and other character that we's familiar with, i.e. Rumple, Regina or Mulan . The idea of her mom's appearance shall not be adopted.
I agree but the thing is that when Regina meets Maleficient in S1 they both say how the "sleeping" curse didn't work so it makes no sense that Aurora would still be sleeping in that case But maybe the Writers forgot all about it

Also, I don't see why Mulan would be around before Aurora fell asleep, because obviously Aurora didn't know her and she probably would have if Mulan was already there at the time... I think Mulan only met Philip once she already was a warrior and once he already was searching for Aurora
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!