View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 02:59 PM
onebreath
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
Aww, I love that cap from the last episode too! They look so happy and in love

They have so many good scenes in these last eps Some sad, sweet and passionate ones.. but all just so great!
They really did. And oh how I love their passionate-heated moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
I love their scene before Rachel was about to leave to the airport and that unlike the night before when he didn't get his private goodbye, this time Rachel pulled Ross over to the door to have another "goodbye" just with him and told him that she will never forget their last night together I just love their hug in that scene They both look so sad and we can really tell how hard it is for them

And Rachel's expression when she hugs Ross here, all teary eyes and then closing her eyes holding him tight, reminded me of the way she hugged him just before his wedding at the end of S4. It was the same kind of heartbreaking expression when you can tell that letting him go seems like the hardest thing to do for her (just as it is for him too)
Her face in that gif; you can see how much her heart is breaking. And Ross', too. Argh, my shipper heart!

And yes! It totally reminds me of their hug in the season 4 finale, too. Both times Rachel thinking that she's having to let him go and move on, even though she doesn't want to.

Thankfully the outcome of the second heartbreaking hug, was a happy one.

I love these stills from TOW Ross and Rachel... You Know. JUST LOOK AT THEIR FACES. I actually can't with how adorable they are.

And this one from TOW Two Parties is cute: