View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:21 PM
grayk04
Loyal Fan

i've already watched the episode so if you haven't DON'T READ THIS POST.

i really liked this episode. it felt sort of like Castle- business as usual. Getting back into the normal routine of the week to week thing and i really liked how they've established the sort of new normal dynamic. The back and forth between Castle and Beckett remains the same only it has deeper layers now and i really like how they are both actually using their words. Especially Beckett, it's nice to see her say what she actually means (even if not at first, at least in the end). I liked that by the end of the episode they sort of established how they both feel about their relationship and the work place. i like that it means the situation that came about tonight won't be an every week thing- they understand how each other feels about exclusivity and discussed pros and cons of being sneaky.

i liked their dynamic in this episode a lot. and i really did like Beckett's reactions towards the woman coming on to Castle and i really liked that she called Castle on attempting to play the "jealousy" card after the woman in a bikini. and i really liked that they inserted the humor at the end of Beckett forgiving Castle, them coming to an understanding, but then still proving that she is who she is by saying she still isn't over the boobs in his face. and i REALLY loved seeing Beckett's open side. she has opened up so much to Castle already and seeing the way she laughs so fully and is so comfortable with him was just amazing.

Ryan and Espo- glad they're getting back on track. and i miss Lanie. i wish there had been more of her, maybe a follow up scene with just her and Beckett and Beckett being evasive but my guess is that that didn't happen because it would've brought up the Castle question and their secret might've gotten out.

Overall an enjoyable episode, not a life changing one, but a good one.