View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Jidsy <3
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~-Sarah-~ (View Post)
MARY/MATTHEW [DA] - Finally watched the premiere. Dead and gone. "Come and kiss me." and the sex innuendo and "You'll never be happy with anyone else as long as Lady Mary walks the earth." because it's so true. And next week's preview.

Tom/Matthew bromance [DA] - Still not much of a Tom fan in general but I have to say, I'm loving this brewing bromance. Love what Matthew said about them being insanely brave enough to take on the Crawley sisters so they have to stick together.

Dan/Blair [GG] - ALL THE TEARS. Still, nothing will take away from how amazing and nurturing their relationship was. OTP was perfectly imperfect, if only for a little while.
THIS ENTIRE POST!

I literally JUST finished the episode of DA and omgosh...ALL MY FEELS. Matthew/Mary are just so beautiful and gahhhh I just cried when he showed up at her bedroom and repeated "as long as you walk this earth, I'll never be happy with anyone else"

FREE OF FLAWS

And ICA on Tom/Matthew's bromance. I couldn't stand Tom for MOST of the episode but he is an interesting addition to the family and I'm definitely liking their dynamic so far.

I wanted to add Edith/Sir Anthony and Edith/lifeas well. Man, I hated Edith in the first season but she has slowly but surely crawled her way into my heart. Completely and utterly adore her now. And while a part of me wants her to paint the town red in the 20's flapper-girl era, Edith and Sir Anthony are just so so freakin sweet. I smile everytime they're on screen together.

I'm just so ecstatic that DA is back

Last edited by Jidsy <3; 09-21-2012 at 07:36 AM