Thread: Clarks age?
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Candygirl
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by .:NiennaValandil:.:
<STRONG>ITA Candy -- and I was 16 when I was a freshman so...a little confused by the significance of that analysis. It's all good though...not that important. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Hmm, you were? Am I messing up my math? Everyone I know turned 18 during senior year (or the summer/early fall after senior year). Which means they turned 15 during freshman year.

Courtesy o' google: Children must turn 5 by August 31 before they can start kindergarten in Kansas. So Clark turned 5 in May, started school the following September and turned 6 at the end of his kindergarten year. Following this through, he'll turn 17 this May (this being his junior year.)

...unless, of course, he was held back at any point. But assuming he went through school normally, I'm putting my money on the explanation above.

Ok, I'm really gonna stop analyzing this now.