View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Psychically Linked ღ
Elite Fan

Michael & Lincoln

"Maybe not for Lincoln. Maybe this whole thing started for him when his little brother broke him out of prison." -Sara Tancredi

LINCOLN: I didnt ask you to do what you did!
MICHAEL: They were going to kill you, Linc!
LINCOLN: Maybe you should've just let them!

LINCOLN: I made a deal, your life in exchange for Scylla.
MICHAEL: Why would you do that?
LINCOLN: The same reason you covered your body in tattoos and broke me out of Fox River.

"After Mom died, when it was just you and me, I remember having trouble sleeping, never knowing where you were, but when I'd wake up in the morning there'd be this paper bird, an origami crane sitting next to my bed and I never knew what it meant exactly, but I figured it was your way of letting me know you were checking in on me. Anyway... I looked it up, the crane, stands for familial obligation, watching out for your own. Maybe it's my turn I watched out for you." -Michael Scofield

Dean & Sam

"Everytime one of us is up the creek the other is begging to sell their soul. All I'm saying Sammy is, you're my weak spot. You are. And I'm yours." -Dean Winchester

SAM: How could you do that? Why would you do that?
DEAN: Dont you do that. Dont you get mad at me. I had to, I had to look out for you, thats my JOB.
SAM: And what do you think my job is?
DEAN: What?
SAM: You save my life over and over. Man you sacrifice everything for me dont you think I dont do the same thing for you? You're my big brother. There is nothing I wouldnt do for you.

SAM: How could you sell your soul, Dean?
DEAN: Because I couldnt live with you dead.

Two absolutely amazing sets of brothers who are willing to go to the end of the earth and back to protect one another. These two amazing sets of brothers truly are the definition of sibling love and protection. I will never love another sibling relationship the way I love these two right here. They are absolutely flawless.

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean