View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 11:21 AM
Carolina95
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary ksand (View Post)
Love the Monica/Chandler post While I'm generally not into friends turned lovers concept, these two completely won me over because of how convincing, genuin and realistic their story and progression of their relationship ended up being and all of it in a comedy show, which makes it even more remarkable and admirable. Then again, Friends was special and exceptional in so many ways
I knew my BB was gonna answer my post That's the point. These two weren't even supposed to last, the producers only knew they wanted ross/rachel to end up together (ironically, these two are the ones who ended up being a suckfest instead), and that they wanted monica to have a fling with joey or maybe chandler.
They made this couple up out of nowhere and it worked so perfectly. Everything about them felt so real, especially because it's something that the writers built over time without even realizing it, and when these two got together, they proved to be soulmates, way more than many "previously planned couples" are.

LightSoViolent ϟ