View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:43 AM
Hot Rod
Fan Forum Star

Diana was obviously loving bossing Jones around on the undercover mission. She was definitely in her element.

Also i loved seeing Diana being a big help to Peter on the case and the Sam situation. However i wish that we would`ve got to see her in action during the shootout in the parking garage. It was the perfect opportunity to see Badass Barrigan in action, but instead TPTB dropped the ball by having her come up late afterwards.

Still with the exception of the lack of Badass Barrigan, i loved all of the stuff with Diana in last night`s episode. I really hope that we`ll get some more great stuff with her in the second half of the season. I especially would love to see her background explored with her father finally coming to the picture. Plus it wouldn`t be too much to see Badass Barrigan in action and maybe even some nice eyecandy from her too. Seriously Jeff and the other TPTB needs to give us gentlemen some hot eyecandy with Marsha/Diana in the second half of the season. After all they need to please the fanboys too and it would help balance things out after the recent shirtless scenes with Matt and Tim.