View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:48 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABCFamilyTV (View Post)
Hi everyone, I’m Laura, here on behalf of ABC Family! So glad to hear you enjoyed last night’s episode. There were a lot of issues presented in the episode and I love the discussion you guys are having about them. It looks like Bay is going to have to suffer the consequences of trying to be seen in next week’s episode. Do you think she is rebelling for attention or just trying to express herself? I’d love to hear more of your thoughts on the episode!
One can tell that Bay has always enjoyed expressing herself artistically, but now, most definitely, she is rebelling for attention. When she tagged "I Was Here" on her father's car wash, how could it be anything else? She feels invisible. Not that everyone is necessarily ignoring her, but she has lost her firm foundation, her roots, her identity. She needs someone to put her first. She had that in Emmett for awhile, and now that he let her down, she is adrift.

I am so impressed by this show and the character development. The writers are genius. I have not felt this way about characters on television, since 2005's "Six Feet Under." I am growing to love the characters of "Switched at Birth" every bit as much, so please tell the writers to handle them with care. This show has won my heart, and I am trusting the writers and actors to keep it real. What a phenomenal job they have done so far with this first season.