View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:19 AM
GrhmLz
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, so, I got the chance to watch last night and I do have some mixed feelings. Not about the show, lol, of course, just about what is going on in general.

Lol, love Bay but she definitely played her two dads against each other. Not cool. John made a valid point to her last night that I really hope she thinks about. Angelo was invited into their home so that she could develop a relationship with him yet she treated him with no respect by using him as nothing more than 'a cover.'

And Angelo?! Definitely has a lot to learn about being a dad. John was right, being Bay's father is not about making sure she likes 'you.' Being a parent is a tough job - there are many ups and downs that come with the territory and when you are looking out for your kid's best interest, it's not always going to be sunshine and roses. Although, I can sympathize with 'why' Angelo would have wanted to do something to help Bay. In his own way, I'm sure he's trying to show Bay that he'll be there for her but at the same time, that was definitely the wrong way to go about it: Helping her to defy her parents rules and regulations.

Jeff and Daphne: Okay, I was relaxing a bit with their interactions last night, and at one point I even thought: Hey, Maybe Jeff isn't really such a bad guy after all. He was opening up to Daphne and got to see for himself finally that Daphne does have cooking potential, especially after the whole shelf mess with the cupcakes going everywhere, lol. Eh, but then his hook-up with Melody showed me something different: I think this guy might be a smooth player. The fact that he very possibly will jump from a woman like Melody to a teenaged girl like Daphne, it just gives me the creep vibe.

I, too, like her her interactions more with Scuba. I wonder if he knows something about 'Chef' that he hasn't shared with Daphne yet. Hm.

Poor Daphne - some of her insecurities are really shining through. The fact that she wanted to change how she normally dresses in order to get attention from the opposite sex kind of demonstrates that. It didn't even garner the reaction she was looking for. Hopefully, this phase will pass and she will know that being herself is ultimately more important than trying to be like someone else, who you're just not.

Kathryn, Regina, and the interview was a bit annoying and not because of Regina or Kathryn. I know Regina brought up valid points about how it was Kathryn's own writing that brought about attention on Regina; however, that interviewer was just too obvious on how she was ignoring Kathryn, lol. I kind of found it easy to relate to why Kathryn was feeling overshadowed during that whole interview.

But ...

It lead to Kathryn uncovering Angelo's source at the hospital when she and Regina visited the hospital to stroll down 'memory lane.' It was nice of Regina to try and put Kathryn's mind at ease about the entire switch but I wonder where the story is turning with this nurse/source person.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.