View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:05 PM
mary ksand
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan's Sweetheart♄ (View Post)
Thankyou.. I just finished a re-watch of season 9 and I needed an NH icon

That is all very true... I adored Haley (Joy is a huge part of that because she is just phenomenal) but I have always liked Haley's character. I don't doubt for a second that both Haley and Nathan were better for having each other in their lives Their love is THE lovestory of OTH

Mary... I LOVED Clay and Nathan's friendship.. they were so brotherly and awesome together... Rob and James chemistry was some of the best on this show I almost love Clay and Nathan more then Lucas and Nathan, but Lucas and Nathan will always hold a special place in my heart... I mean the show started out with them and their stories I completely agree about Nathan's character.. gah.. I just love and admire and adore him so much... I remember watching the pilot and while all my friends were rooting for Lucas.. I was the lone Nathan defender.. he was my fave character even when he was being douchey Nathan is and always will be one of my all time fave characters and James is just a sweetheart and so, so sexy
I just love how we understand each other so well, Nikki You are literally the first person who appreciates all of Nathan's relationships and loves both Nathan/Clay and Nathan/Luke and has the same feelings regarding them. While I love them equally, I cannot even bring myself to choose which one was the most important for Nathan's character and personality development, because it really doesn't work like that, since it is impossible to measure friendly love when it comes to friends who influented your life in such a profound way as both Luke and Clay did in relation to Nathan and vice versa. I love how they both appeared in Nathan's life exactly when he needed them and they both largely contributed to him becoming a better man, a selfless and caring man that he ended up being by the end of the show. And while I love Lucas, I will always be Nate's girl as well

NH were definitely the love story of the show. They were everything you can dream of in a love story and they were also so exceptionally well written that I think it is fair to say that they are one of the greatest fictional couples ever created. For them and their happy ending I can forgive Mark every single mistake because Naley ended up being a great addition to my surprizingly pleasent experience with OTH in general.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you that your icon is perfection

icon: swanspirate@tumblr