View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 07:52 PM
You can't kill me!
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond gothic (View Post)
^ love you NH icon! Nathan is amazing. For me Haley was why I watched, but there's no way I could I have ever shipped NH the way I do, if I didn't love both characters individually as well and saw how much they loved each other. They both made mistakes, but the best thing was, they grew together and learnt from it and by the end they were solid and unstoppable. Literally nothing, could tear them apart. And even with James full time in S9, we could still see how deep their love is and how they would do anything for each other/their children and the life they built.
Thankyou.. I just finished a re-watch of season 9 and I needed an NH icon

That is all very true... I adored Haley (Joy is a huge part of that because she is just phenomenal) but I have always liked Haley's character. I don't doubt for a second that both Haley and Nathan were better for having each other in their lives Their love is THE lovestory of OTH

Mary... I LOVED Clay and Nathan's friendship.. they were so brotherly and awesome together... Rob and James chemistry was some of the best on this show I almost love Clay and Nathan more then Lucas and Nathan, but Lucas and Nathan will always hold a special place in my heart... I mean the show started out with them and their stories I completely agree about Nathan's character.. gah.. I just love and admire and adore him so much... I remember watching the pilot and while all my friends were rooting for Lucas.. I was the lone Nathan defender.. he was my fave character even when he was being douchey Nathan is and always will be one of my all time fave characters and James is just a sweetheart and so, so sexy