View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:19 AM
lil stew
Obsessed Fan

I mentioned in Kstew board that im not gonna come here and see this thread because i dont wanna get sad all over again but i cant help and i cant take not to come here and atleast say something about my dear kimmi unicorn.

Hello kimmi and hello everyone that's been going through this goodbye thing. I remember the first time when I stepped into the grounds of twilight board you and Sheils my wifey were the first people who made me feel like home here as this board will always will be to me. I am also lucky enough to be part of you outside these boxes. I may not be here much anymore but my heart will always stay here and I wanted to say thank you for being such a wonderful mod because this board wont be as awesome as this is now if it weren't from all of you ... exemplary mods ive ever seen. Hardworking and very dedicated which is why posters here are awesome too.

I'll miss you whenever i come by round not seeing you as mod anymore but i will always remember the times that we/us/every person indeed that built this
I love you and goodluck. you'll always be one of the bestest.