View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Freckles87
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall like stars (View Post)
Plec says: ”All we know about Hayley thus far is that she shows up in the third episode and it’s clear that she and Tyler have a history that we weren’t aware of, that Caroline isn’t aware of, and that Klaus learns of very quickly. So in the spirit of (how can I drive a wedge between Tyler and Caroline?), Klaus gets to have a little bit of fun with the existence of this girl.”
Fall TV: Dramas We're Tuning In For | Photo 1 of 46 | EW.com

OMG, this is so predictable it’s not even funny.I called since I knew about the new bitch in town, and that psycho killer would try to find new methods to keep TC apart. All I can say is SERIOUSLY? If Tyler didn’t talk about her to Caroline, that proves how important she was to him. Tyler has always been all over Caroline, but clearly this new figure will make Caroline very much jealous and insecure, ‘cause you don’t wanna share the guy you love with ANYONE. And Klaus obviously learns about their past and make drawings about it LMAO It’s just so predictable it’s not even funny. Seriously, how many bitches and psychos my bbs need to face in order to have a little bit of peace? All I can do is laugh, really, 'cause Klaus is doing everything to make his little game continue, using a girl, I feel she's not stupid to be used, but anyway, she's gonna create problems 'cause Caroline is INSECURE a lot as a person, who's this bitch? What did she share with Tyler? I'm sure she didn't share anything except the obvious werewolf stuff, but still... she's a presence that shouldn't be there, and Klaus will ply mind games with Caroline and play with her insecurity, with how bad Tyler is, and blah, blah, blah. Let's just kill Klaus! But seriously, I'm not mad, I laugh 'cause I saw this movie even before JP talked about it.