View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:31 PM
SaharaRain
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyers (View Post)
Check out the awesome pictures with this article -- showing off some of those new elements. I think I'm going to start associating Jennifer Swan with amazing new lifts! But I had to smile at the picture of them both in arabesque position, but looking at each other.
Mississauga Article: World class skaters go to Hershey camp
PF = Kick ass lifts. PF = Jennifer Swan. Jennifer Swan = maker of kick ass lifts. Not to mention she's Tessa's first ballet teacher and probably responsible for Tessa's solid dance technique and fundamentals. For that alone I'm thankful.

Love that pic of them too in the arabesque position, (in case you hadn't notice the avatar). Reminds me of the temptation lift entry. Another pic reminds me of the PF curve lift entry. I wonder if they're working on a modified version of these lifts to get them to level 4.

Valse Triste GIF set

Looking back at our survivor game, I love Valse Triste but I voted early for it because I prefer the maturity and better execution of their later programs, so I am really excited for their SD this season because we get to have a mature Tessa and Scott dance waltz (I will just close my eyes for a moment during the polka).

Quote:
Originally Posted by binker (View Post)
^thanks!
i wonder what kind of costume tessa is going to wear for the sd i kinda wish she would wear an edwardian style or 1920's style gown because she looks so fantastic in 1920s style costumes
Yep. Music selection is now official. Onwards to costume speculation. I'm sure she will wear something very elegant in the SD, but what about the FD? Will she wear red again?