View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 11:33 AM
rubyanjel
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
I'd love to see how he would behave around Amy if he's aware he's in love with her but he doesn't tell her right away. I bet it would be very awkward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Yes, that's exactly what i mean. When choosing between a fight or flight response, Sheldon goes for Flight almost every time.

He didn't succeed then and he wouldn't succeed now. In fact his chances of succeeding in running would completely backfire in this hypothetical scenario anyway, because she is so entrenched in his life, he wouldn't know what to do with himself. He'd probably find himself wearing his Tuesday pajamas on a Wednesday for pete's sake. TOTAL ANARCHY.
I think these two are related because if ever Sheldon does realize that he's in love with Amy and doesn't tell it to her immediately, I can see that it would be really awkward for him and that he be torn and very distracted. It's like his life would be, as Rae have put it, total Anarchy.

I can even see him waking up and eating cereal instead of oatmeal and then Leonard would notice.
But like in 5.23, I think Leonard would be able to squeeze out info from him as to what's wrong. Maybe this time, he could have some sort of "payback" from Sheldon's not-really-a-slip back at the City Hall when he told the guys about Leonard's coital proposal and this time, tell the guys that "Sheldon's smitten with Amy" when they wonder what's wrong with Whackadoodle.

Then again, I feel I just stated a fanfic scenario.

Carry on.

But before I leave for tonight, I give you guys what I've been working on an hour ago.

Didn't know what to call it so I used Dr. and Dr Cooper instead. I used to think that Amy would keep her surname... but I have a feeling she might not and use Cooper instead.