View Single Post
Old 09-15-2005, 11:25 AM
neel luvs tony
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrfan
I think I missed that fic, what is it called and where can i read it? Can't miss out on any fic, lol

Thanks

gsrfan
You cannot not read that fic. Its brilliant.

Quote:
Locke is creepy but so facinating with it he had this whole mystery thing going on. He saw the creature and survived, his legs magically healed, he seems to be conected to the island in a way the others aren't. He really adds to the show.
Oh yeah!!!

Quote:
Colin: So it's our firstnight as roommates, housemates sharing a....house..what are we gonna do?
Edith: I dunno..maybe just..chill..
Colin: Just chill..are we?
Edith:Yeah..maybe..or you know what you could do..you could actually use that guitar I bought for you and play something..
Colin: I have!..I'll write a song..
Edith: Yeah..*laughing*..don't do that thing you do all the time of saying you've wrote me a song and then..it's the same song as last time..
Colin: It's a work in progress!
Edith: Yeah..anyway..you said you had stuff to do..
Colin: Yeah until about half seven..eight and till I'll be there..so are we..
Edith: Well you have your own key now anyway..so you can just..
Colin: Oh. Is that it then..you have you own key so you can come and go and whatever...no welcome..
Edith: I-
Colin: You're not going to be lying on the settee in a negligee..leg up on the table...all 'yeah I may as well sleep with you'? no...
Edith: *laughing* Colin! Where is your mind these days?
Colin: I don't know..in the gutter evidently..
There are so many things in here that remind of Roomieville....I am starting to like this, irishgirl can't you stop from luring people(me) to new obsessions?? Seriously this stuff is cool

Edit: Guess who made first appearance on ER today Dr.Michael Gallant, my roomie heart wanted to not like him but the guy is cool, NO RAY but he was alright.