View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:47 AM
Bellydancer_1
Loyal Fan

Tftnt!

~~~~

So - who thinks that we will actually see more of Elijah in S4 than in S3 - and Elijah and Damon even becoming buddies??? I must admit that I am not very confident in both respects. We hear so much about Rebekah and Klaus and loads of other new characters - but not a single word about Elijah. Why is that, I wonder? Is it because he is not involved or because TPTB will make his appearance another "big surprise"? If he hadn't been in those promo shoots (when will we get to see them, btw?) I would be really concerned about seeing him at all in the new season...
And it irritates me a great deal that the show continually introduces new characters but doesn't make use of those already there and who are interesting and have so much potential storywise.

Anyway, I am still trying to be positive and hope for the best. But with all those spoilers floating around (especially those about all that SE epicness awaiting us ) I admit I find it really, really hard...

And what else did I read? They are now even resorting to letting Stefan ride a motorbike to make him more interesting? OMG - that is hilarious!
I can't help it but I always think of something like this when I imagine Stefan riding a motorbike:

Funny motorcycle crash - YouTube