View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 05:18 PM
Sharon86
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by haylz80:
<STRONG>I just don't see why so much of our thread has to be about their reaction to some pictures, the ASCOP thread exists for people who want to co-exist in harmony. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So I think we should be able to run free an wild through this thread all we want, with our lurve for H/Hr.

Who cares what others think? I don't know what anyone else's feeling towards the pictures are because I don't go visiting. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I totally agree with you. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] That's why I never go to that thread. I read some H/Hr bashing messages in the past and obviously was left all mad and hurt. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So, who cares what others think? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

About the shippy moments, I do think there are definitely more H/Hr moments in general, but the R/Hr "moments" are more obvious. And my opinion on the R/Hr relationship is that of course they love each other, they're friends. Otherwise, they wouldn't be. But their personalities crash a lot, and that fact, in my opinion, is not a good basis for a romantic relationship to success. And both of them are sometimes harsh to each other.

You know what? I don't really want to talk about R/Hr, I'm not interested. I better talk about H/Hr. That's why I'm an Auror. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]