View Single Post
Old 02-17-2004, 07:12 AM
* Marauder's Child *
Loyal Fan

Title was inspired spikearrin's quote:

Quote:
Originally posted by spikearrin:
<STRONG>I say the title should have something about how Hermione likes to play with Harrys pants. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
And was instantly supported by Little Tiger, haylz80, ~*coconut ice*~, The all new CherryPixie, W, and *Niccin*

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

A guttery title always rouses everyone's attention doesn't it? [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

===================================================================

In the
previous thread all hell broke loose when this photo surfaced on Valentine's Day

A lot of us commented on how Harry has this look of longing on his face [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] And how wonderful it was that it surfaced on Valentine's Day! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
[i]Did I mention that it surfaced on Valentine's Day? [img]smilies/innocent.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Somebody is telling us something here... wonder what it is? [img]smilies/mischief.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] The PTB and the movie gods love us [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]
I wonder who's the virgin that we sacrifced to please them that much? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

But that's not ALL!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
What?!
There's more? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

*nods*
*adapts Yoda Zen*
*breathes in*
*breathes out*
*tries to calm down so she wouldn't squee her brains out yet again*

We also got this:

And the Aurors all went crazy and there was chaos and madness and suddenly the gutter seems to be more crowded than usual because everyone noticed that
Hermione is playing with Harry's pant's leg! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
And suddenly everything became right in the world. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Good times! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004: Message edited Marauder's Child ]
And somewhere... a man reunites w/ his bestfriend.

The Dog Star would forever shine in the night sky... and you will always be in our hearts.
Rest in peace, Messr. Padfoot. Have a safe journey home.

~ Sadé