View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:37 AM
ღfaithfully
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait for it

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence in a re-make of Thelma & Louise?

Lindsay Lohan wants to re-make Thelma & Louise – Natural Born Killers style. The 26 -year-old actress tweeted her admiration of The Hunger Games actress Jennifer Lawrence’s performance and suggested they team up for a remake of the 1991 thriller. The tweet reads:

“Jennifer Lawrence in ‘The Hunger Games’ is genius. I want to do Thelma&Louise w/her but ala Natural Born Killers (style wise) 2 girls-2 guys”

Unfortunately 21-year-old Lawrence doesn’t have a Twitter account, so a personally tweeted response will not be on the way. Someone else will have to explain to Lohan that adding two guys to the story of Thelma & Louise might detract from the groundbreaking female relationship at the film’s core. I just don’t think that Thelma & Louise & These Two Other Guys has the same ring to it.

Ridley Scott’s Thelma & Louise was a huge hit both critically and commercially with stars Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon each nominated for Best Actress Oscars (eventually both lost out to Jodie Foster in Silence of the Lambs). Although it’s only the online musings of an ex-guest of the Betty Ford Clinic, a remake of a movie so popular seems redundant, no matter how satisfying it would be to watch Lindsay Lohan drive off a cliff.
Lohan thinks she and Jennifer Lawrence should team up for a 'Thelma & Louise' re-make | PopWatch | EW.com