Old 07-25-2012, 06:14 PM
majesdane
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread.
Np.

Quote:
Paige has some kind of history with Allison. There's a small chance she's one something really bad, but then, I figure LS wouldn't lead her fans on about Paily. It actually bodes well for Paige, considering both Toby and Caleb used to be suspected of being either a minion of A or Ali's killer. Perhaps A is just joining the slightly sketchy significant others club.
I doubt Lindsey would lead on her fans. She has been way too positive about Paily, saying they were about "respect", calling them "timeless" and a "fairytale", referring to Emily as "her/Paige's woman" ... yeah, that points to a good relationship, not Paige being a cold-blooded killer or terrible person. If something bad was going to happen, she just would be really quiet on the Paily front and we'd have probably already started to suspect something anyway.

I think whatever it is is something Spencer blows 100% out of proportion, because that's what Spencer does. And Emily will just be like, 'Spencer, you're an idiot' and there will be some tense moments and then it will all be resolved. Nbd. Paige being in the Halloween episode -- and the fact that they actually mentioned it in the summary -- means that nothing will come of it. Remember when a summary talked about ~Aria's big secret~ and it was resolved without consequence in one episode?

I bet Ali made Paige do something for whatever reason -- maybe she picked up on Paige's homo-ness and blackmailed her with it -- or they were acquainted or something stupid.

And , you can't be endgame unless you've looked suspicious at least once. And let's face it, Paige was due for some suspicion, since it hasn't been cast on her for two seasons.
S T A R D U S T

Last edited by majesdane; 07-25-2012 at 06:32 PM