View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:18 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Dolfan, I would love to see Greg and Emily work together again, like, yesterday! LOL. Either on one of their shows or even a movie together. A movie together would be something else too, like a romantic comedy set in a small town in the mountains... oh wait! LOL

No, seriously, I would love to see them work together again on either the small or large screen. It has to happen!

Jerry, excellent post as always. It was all about the subtle moments with Ephram/Amy that made them beyond convincing. Too often, shows either do not have the quality writing or actors in order to allow the small, natural portrayal of a great love story. Grand gestures, big words, flashy moments, have to be in play to make it believable. Not with Everwood and Ephram/Amy. Not even for a second.

Amont, to answer your question... my aunt and uncle grew up near each other in a small town in western Pennsylvania. Both families were super close, and the adults were Godparents for the children even. My aunt and uncle started dating when they were 10 years old and NEVER broke up. I am not kidding. They never dated anyone else and literally have been together since age 10! They are both in their 70s now, share three children together and are the true definition of a fairytale love story.

I also have another aunt and uncle who have been together since age 20 and grew up in western PA as well. There must be something in the water in western PA.

My mom didn't go that route since she moved to Cleveland with her family when she was in high school then met my dad shortly after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty
I love that scene, Michelle.....really really sweet. So adorable the way that even while bickering, they couldn't keep their minds off of each other.
Exactly. The other thing I loved about this moment and so many others throughout the season is how it showed Amy ALL IN regarding their relationship. Amy was obviously going through a lot in the first two seasons but the second she got together with Ephram she was as loyal, loving and dedicated as ever. They both were so loyal and dedicated and their love flowed effortlessly which was such a joy to see.

Last edited by jediwands; 07-24-2012 at 06:25 PM