View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:55 PM
naturellebella
Fan Forum Star

Perfect bb looks perfect in her pink dress and Joss's speech right there was really touching and I love how Summer hugged Seth.

"Jeff Jensen asks Whedon about how “We’re still flying” has become a big mantra for the fan community, asks him again what the fans mean to him. Whedon’s struggling here. He’s overcome, and the fans call out, “We love you, Joss!” Fillion is crying for real, has very red eyes, and now there’s a standing ovation, again, and Glau is crying, and now the actors are all giving Whedon a standing ovation as well. Maher and Glau hug, Baldwin pats his heart to show how touched he is. Whedon: “Only an idiot would actually try to follow that with a sentence. When you come out of a great movie, you feel like you’re in that world. You come out of ‘Brazil,’ and suddenly everything is duct piping and everything’s weird and too much. You come out of certain things, and the world has become that. when you’re telling a story, you’re trying to connect to people in a particular way… The way in which you guys have inhabited this world, this universe, have made you part of it, part of the story. You are living in ‘Firefly.’ When I see you guys, I don’t think the show is off the air. I don’t think there’s a show. I think, that’s what the world is like. I think there are spaceships, there are horses, and our story is alive.” - The last moments of the Firefly panel at SDCC 2012 (x)"

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)