View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Always & Forever
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian'sKimberDoll (View Post)
I hope she tells Christopher soon that they can find a solution together. And I'm not thinking of an abortion.
I'm not thinking that either! I had to deal with that with another ship on another favorite show, and it would just be pure awful and make me lose some respect for this show if they go that path. Esp. if Christopher encourages it. He was abandoned by both his real parents. I can't imagine he would want to just give up on or get rid of his future child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
Another thing Rebecca isn't a recurring character. She's one of the leads in the younger generation. She's not going anywhere and the story with Chris isn't anywhere close to being finished. With all the backstabbing that has gone on with the Ewings what Rebecca was doing was bad but they can get past it.
THIS! I really think they can work things out and fall in love again (although, I'm sure Chris is still in love with her; he's just mad at her right now ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by memory91 (View Post)
He avoids her like the plague. They need to have it out.
I wouldn't mind some angsty fights and just get it all out in the open about how they feel about each other or other people.

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote