View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:12 AM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Oki, I made the banner (I actually am quite proud of it but the text is horrible, I can send it to you with and without text so you can select the one you prefer and also I'll send you 2 sizes) I made the graphic that is one single pic and I made one of those multi screencaps basic graphic that is not that much but if you want to use it you can.. at the moment I'm at work but I will send the PM to Nina as soon as I get home.

You need me to give you a hand with Giulia's thread also? Lucrezia/Paolo I might be able to do one graphic and screencaps graphic because we really don't have that much HQ material of them (plus he's dead, I don't think many people will visit the thread anyways lol)

I can try to help with Micheletto's thread too, I noticed you guys don't have much in that thread, I can add something if you want.

In re: to Lucrezia/Cesare I was editing one single pics with their quotes, if you're interested I can make some smaller for the thread, depends on what you guys would like to add, the 3 pics I posted can also be added with different text if you prefer.