View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 02:08 PM
Kellykuk
Part-Time Fan

I just want to share with you all a letter i was, just now, felt compelled to write:

To Michael Jackson,

To millions of people you were The King of Pop, an entertainer, an amazing singer, a gravity-defying dancer, a loving and giving humanitian, but to me, you were, and still are, simply the man who saved my life. You, through your music, saved me from the dark places and the daemons I encountered growing up while I was been taunted and bullied during Primary School and High School and also during the trials and tribulations of me losing my perfect hearing completely. You were there, when nothing else helped. When nothing seemed to covince me that all would be okay. You convinced me time and time again that all would be okay. You were my beacon of light in a dark and scary room.

Today, 3 years ago, myself, the world and 3 beautiful chrildren were so lost and devestated when you were sadly taken from us. I guess God wanted his favourite Angel back. I love you and miss you always. Your music is your legacy and one we will fight with all our heart and soul into making sure that you will NEVER be forgotten. You made the world happy. You CHANGED the world. You inspired people. You made ME happy. You changed MY world and you inspired ME!

Go…Rest In Peace. This is not, nor will it ever be, a goodbye. This is more like a see you later.

Keep the faith,

Love always,

Kady xx