View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 07:57 AM
***BLONDIE***
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
She looked jealous when Andie said her and Pacey were getting back together. I guess that one could be up for debate
No, you're definitely not the only one that picked up on Joey's 'not so thrilled' reaction when Andie mentioned her and Pacey being back together.

I love that The dance instructor and Jen both picked up on PJ's tension during the dance class. This is also the first time someone called them out. Pacey's reaction when Jen mentions Joey being his current girl friday, is the first time he really let his guard down. He tried to play it off, by saying Joey couldn't stand to be in the room with him and nothing was going on, but you could tell that Jen's comments threw him for a loop. Jen definitely got him thinking. He realized at that point, that someone else was seeing a connection between him and Joey and that the feelings he was having deep down for Joey, were possibly mutual, because of her reaction to Jen and Pacey, kissing. So their conversation definitely got his mind to wandering. You could see it all over his face when he was sitting alone and Joey came back for her coat.

You could see their friendship blossom, but I think 'Four To Tango' was the first time Pacey admitted it to himself, that he had feelings for Joey. Mitch, picked up on his feelings, during 'A Weekend In The Country' when he asks Pacey "What Makes You Care So Much?" and by that point, Pacey was all the way under. There was no turning back then.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 06-22-2012 at 08:13 AM